Friday, January 4, 2013

Mascara, and eye shadow

Hello friends, makeup is one of my beauty products i must talk about! I have a obsession with makeup i absolutely have to wear it everywhere! uh huh yeup i know, don't judge me. But, honestly everyone is pretty in there own way and you do not have to wear makeup! but these are some of my tips on makeup :)

A mascara i do not recommend is Clinique mascara a girl had told me that's best mascara and the one that it does not get ruined by water so much. If you do not want a much fuller look on your eyes i would go with this mascara.  When i've used this mascara, it actually looked like i am not even going to lie...that i was not actually wearing mascara. This mascara is about $18.00 yes, i know its expensive. But its okay i'm not using it anymore!

Now, i've tried an absolute amazing mascara and its not as expensive and its called the Falsies by maybellene (i think thats how you spell it) and its so amazing oh my gosh you guys i mean you have to go out and buy it. And guess what guys! its not expensive its about $8 at target! yes guys target! target is like my home land i could honestly live in there. Ive been trying out for a month and it gives you a fuller look on your eyes. And i thought you have to get the most expensive mascara for it to work good but i was wrong! 

Eye shadow is another one of my favorites i like to have a pop of color on your eyes. i usually go for the neutral colors which i like personally. But you can go for whatever you choose! An eye shadow primer you want to go with is called urban decay eye shadow primer. I think you can only purchase it at ULTA or Sephora but if anywhere else let me know. Those are the only place i have seen it at.  But its a good primer and your eyeshadow last all day or all night where ever your going. I highly recommend you use the Naked pallet for neutral colors but i have just received this really good gift that is called the elf pallet and guys its amazing! it works so good like oh my gosh the colors are amazing! and guys its not even that expensive! because i have seen it with my own eyes.. and it is huge it has so many colors!
So, i hope to talk to you guys soon and give you more advice on my beauty and clothing advice bye!!


2 comments: