Friday, January 18, 2013

Finals and youtubers

So, finals are coming up.. yay... not really.
Finals are the most important tests i should say. You have at least 6 finals or more.
This past week has sucked so much because i am scared for myself and my grades.
Ugh, im so not ready.. i do have a study group tmmrow though for history since it is my worst subject.
Im more of a visual learner and my teacher doesn't think about the visual learners and how they are going to learn.. huh leave me out might as well cause i'm a visual learner?
Thats ok though cause i will just fail and its really depressing. That teacher just talks all class i don't understand anything because i cant memorize everything. Whatever i guess. Ive literally been blasting music to my ears because i have been so mad and stressed about finals. I mean my easiest ones are going to be ASL(of course), math, english (cause we don't have to take a test, but we do have to create a poster board), and pe (cause we just have to teach a yoga pose) im doing horizontal swim.. i choose that one cause i'm a swimmer lol. So basically the hard ones i DO have left technically are chemistry (oh boy) and history (even more OH BOY. -_-) 0.0 i just pray and pray so i can do well. ok i'm sorry guys i really wanted to blog about this because finals is coming up and i am really screwed pretty much. :(
Anyways, i'm sorry my pictures did not show up on my last post because i had trouble with the pictures. but i did want to talk about my favorite youtubers for fashion and i always watch them they are so funny and in my grade.
Here is a picture of the 1st one Bethany Mota. @macbarbie07



i really hope you can see the picture. But check her out on youtube! She does really cool DIY'S and Hauls and more! She gives really good advice. And do not worry she does not spend so much money. She usually shops at forever, urban, and of course targeeee me and her are like obsessed. ok back to bethany she also does tags and what her favorites and dislikes of stuff. Maybe you want to buy a liquid foundation? She's the person to go to. She also does re creations of celebrities for less! She just recently made a video of DIY (do it yourself) bows! i been having an obsession with bows lately i think they are just such a cute accessories. So going to try that out and maybe i can post some pics on my blog?? ooooohhhhhh :) lol

So another one of my favorite youtubers is Meredith Foster (Mere) @stilababe09

Meredith is so funny oh my goodness. She was the first youtuber i was watching for fashion. She is amazing what she does as a you tuber. Meredith does the same thing as bethany but she does easy hairstyles if you do not want to spend to much time on your hair. She does how she gets ready for school and her recommendations its pretty cool and did i forget oops! oppsies. lol but these youtubers both to bloopers at the end and honestly you should check them out. they are so funny. They also both have vlog channels if you go on these channels im pretty pretty sure you can find it.

So, hopefully you check this out and comment (maybe?) please? lol but leave a comment below who is your favorite youtuber and why and let me know who i should suscribe too! bye guys!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on finals!! I have quite a few favorite YouTubers. No beauty gurus, but just to name a few: danisnotonfire, amazingphil, crabstickz, kickthepj, livelavalive, nanalew, and meekakitty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok! I will make sure to subscribe!

    ReplyDelete